Sunday 20 January 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT BOWLING

On friday I went bowling with some of my friends and I made a video so I thought I would share it here!
WHAT I'M WEARING
Jean Jacket- Levi's
Hoodie- American Apparel
 Crop Top- DIYed
Shorts- Forever 21
Leggings- Black Milk
Socks(haha, they were the only clean socks I had)- Forever 21
Speaking of something we weren't talking about( HAHA, I heard that on a TV show I was watching with my family and thought it was pretty hilarious so I'll probably over-use it but oh well I though it was funny) I really, really want these shoes they're so beautiful asdfghjkl;uyhv but they aren't in stock right now :( But I also like these ones. They're the same style but in denim instead of the tropical, floral-y print. And they have them in my size. BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET THEM. I have enough money because I got allot for Christmas and my birthday(I just turned 15 woooohooooo) so I think I might get them. Let me know what you think! Also I hope you enjoy how awesome those bowling shoes look with my outfit, haha :)
xoxo gossip kya

No comments:

Post a Comment